Supplier identificationLarsens Marine Surveyors & Consultants Ltd are a UK Ltd company, Company Registration number: 08374861
Larsens Marine Surveyors & Consultants Ltd shall be referred to as LMSC throughout these terms & conditions.
LMSC VAT number is 161644809, our trading address is:
Larsens Marine Surveyors & Consultants (LMSC)
16 Cambrian Way,
Holton Le Clay,
Product informationProduct information is correct at time of publishing, all product information is supplied by the IMO for all IMO products and are subject to change.
The publications are suitable for all ages. Publications will be suitable at the time of publishing, but are liable to be updated from time to time by the IMO, it is the buyers responsibility to confirm that they have the latest version.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the "cooling off period" of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods, you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible after the good have been returned and a refund has been credited to LMSC from the IMO publishers.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- for the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer.
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you.
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
NoticesAll notices you send us must be sent [email protected], we recommend you request a delivery receipt. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
Credit card details for servicesCredit card details will never be requested as part of a transaction between you and LMSC, all payments will for goods or services will either be via Pay Pal secure gateway, Bank transfer direct to LMSC, cheques made payable to Larsens Marine Surveyors & Consultants or cash.
LMSC will never require you to hand over details of your credit card or bank account over the phone.
All transactions with LMSC will be accompanied by an invoice and subject to local taxes and delivery charges where applicable.
Advertising Banners and Links to other websites Banner ads on the Larsens Marine Surveyors & Consultants (LMSC) website may be advertising third party services and you may be directed to servers belonging to the third party. Users are encouraged to review the privacy statement of each linked site before sharing personal information. Inclusion of the other sites by links does not imply any endorsement of the material or information on the other sites.
Please check out our privacy statement here.
Terms and Conditions of purchase of publicationsThese terms will set out the conditions of purchase of publications from this website.
- No discounts are available on this site, unless you have made prior arrangement with LMSC and transactions will only be processed via the company direct and not via the website.
- All postage will be charged at the going rate at the time of the order, LMSC reserve the right to adjust the postage fee after confirmation with the buyer or cancel the order.
- All shipping charged relating to import tax, that may be applicable will be charged to the student.
- All local tax will be paid by the buyer, where applicable.
- LMSC have the right to cancel orders, all payment made will be refunded if cancelled by LMSC.
- LMSC will not accept returned goods.
- Any goods damaged in transit are to be settled by the buyer and the delivery firm in the first instance, no refund for the goods will be paid by LMSC until LMSC have the returned goods.
- LMSC will dispatch goods received by the IMO in a timely manner, LMSC can not guarantee delivery times by the IMO publishers prior to dispatch.
- Should the buyer require expedited delivery times, this can be quoted at the time of the order.
- Full payment must be made and cleared in to the LMSC account prior to LMSC placing an order with the IMO Publishers, failure in this will result in the cancelation of the order.
- LMSC can not refund any cancelled orders by the buyer after, an order has been made with the IMO Publishers, unless full refund has been received by LMSC from the IMO Publishers.
- If the goods LMSC delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, LMSC shall have no liability to you unless you notify LMSC by e-mail to [email protected] of the problem within ten working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- LMSC reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time, and will notify users via the terms & conditions page on this page of the larsensmarine.com website.