Our inspection and survey service provides owners with a confidential report on the condition of their assets allowing them to plan repairs and class/statutory survey routine with minimal operational downtime and limited duplication.
Our inspection and survey services can be provided on a schedule to suit the owner such as monthly, quarterly, six monthly or annually. These surveys allow the owner to be aware of any problems on-board before class, flag or local authority surveyors attend the asset, thus allowing repairs to be completed in house and operational problems avoided.
Our staff are also authorised by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) to perform surveys and certification for various Codes of Practice below:
- Red Code - Code of practice for the safety of small vessels in commercial use for sport or pleasure operating from a nominated departure point.
- Blue Code - Code of practice for the safety of small commercial sailing vessels.
- Brown Code - Code of practice for the safety of small workboats and pilot boats.
- Yellow Code - Code of practice for the safety of small commercial motor vessels.
We also can provide companies with a condition survey that will allow you to fulfil your due diligence obligation with respect to your staff and clients.
Private and Commercial vessel surveys
We offer yacht, boat & ship surveys for the following purposes.
- Owner / operators condition survey.
- Lay-up and re-activation surveys.
- Tonnage Measurement Survey.
- Pre-purchase condition survey.
- Fitness for purpose surveys.
- Insurance condition survey.
- Insurance claim survey.
- On – off hire surveys.
- Machinery Survey.
- Damage Surveys.
- P&I entry survey.
- P&I claim survey.
- Client specific surveys.