Diploma in Marine Surveying training course primarily supports existing marine surveyors around the world, and also aims to recruit future surveyors, including non-seafarers that have the academic ability as well as an interest in learning about marine surveying.
Over the 12 months of the course you will explore:
- The different types of marine surveys in detail.
- Roles and responsibilities of the marine surveyor.
- The surveyors required knowledge of associated international laws and conventions.
- Business skills and report writing.
- The surveyor's role in incident and accident investigation.
- Technical skills required for hull, structural and engineering surveys.
- Application of marine surveyor's role in relation to specific cargoes or vessels.